Monday, 14 October 2013

Short Entry

Assalamualaikum and good evening. Hello yeorobun!!! Long time no see... right? I miss you guyzzzzzz CINCHA BOGOSHIPEOYO ㅋㅋㅋHow's your condition today??? Feeling well? Me? I'm okay... Just a little bit stomachache hummm :( but IT'S OKAY. I'M OKAY. As long as hubby always beside me I'm fine loL what a drama hehehhheehhheeheee :p
    Ermmm, so what I wanna share to you actually hmmm seems like I alr forgot LoL. Ermmm, oh! I FREAKIN MAD IN LOVE WITH EXO NOWADAYS. Dunno waeeeeeeeeeee. Seems like they casted a spell on me. I seriously cant get enough of them. Everyday I watch videos abt them LoL EVERYDAY OK. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, OTTOKAE???!!! aND Kris spell also didnt help me at all. LoL. Wufan, saranghamnida wo ai ni I love you YOU LOVE ME? ㅠㅠ
     LoL, I'm gonna go micheo. Neh, LoL actually I blabbering nothings important here just to make my blog always alive lol. ALIVE? What a suit word lmao. Stop here. LoL, iloveyou all yeorobun be health keep smiling ILOVEYOU IMEANIT :) Kalgae, annyeong

ps:: Happy EidulAdha to all muslims all over the world

0 panda(s):

Post a Comment

Gomawo chingu~!!