Friday, 21 December 2012

PMR result :')


Assalamualaikum... Annyeong chigu-ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhhhhhhh, long time no talk kekekkekekekkekekekekkeekekek xD Bytheway, how are you today? Uhm... Actually, there's something that I wanna share with you all. It's all about my result...... My PMR result I mean......
    T.T T.T T.T T.T You know what, my eyes already puffy because too much, wth freakin' much crying! Urgh, why? b'coz I didn't got straight A's in my exam like my chigus got. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa T.T Am I too pabo? PABOOOOO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa T.T Soo freakin' heck sad. LMAAAO --'
    Act, it wasn't too bad. It was I'm just too pathetic lol! Thaks Allah, I got 6 from 8 subjects. Alhamdulillah :) But.... But.... Still! I'm freakin' sad you know........ Luckily, my parents didn't mad at me and punished me... But, still I'm dissapointed them... But...... when I showed my result to them, my mom smiled ear to ear non-stop and my dad always said "Whoaa, that's great! You're great!!" -,- Idk if they're just acted in front of me or trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
     But, I'm glad b'coz my result was not as bad as the trial result :') hohoho! InsyaAllah I'll improve my IQ Muaahhaha~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL xD Okay, that's all I wanna share with you'll. Ehh, bdw I got 6A 2B in my PMR result :') Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keke.




LMAAOOO, SARANGHAEE PANDAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :*

0 panda(s):

Post a Comment

Gomawo chingu~!!