Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Happy Eid everybody!


Assalamualaikum. hye, annyeong! how's Eid? it is better than last year or worse? HAHAH *joked* neh, I'm not in the mood to make a new entry and typing very long essay but at he end... no one stalk my blog :( hummm *LOL*
  I just wanna say Happy Eid to every Muslims in the world especially Malaysians n not forget for my family too :) even Eid this year is not happy and funny like the past but thankfully, I'm glad coz I'm still can meet Syawal. Thanks Allah for the biggest gift You gave to me :) Alhamdulillah.
  I think it's not too late to wish for those Muslims Happy Eid right? Again, Happy Eid to everyone! Wish that we'll meet this month again in the future. Aminnnnn :) Enough here, goodbye.
  Assalamulaikum. Saranghae!

0 panda(s):

Post a Comment

Gomawo chingu~!!